PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training
Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is the internationally recognised “best practice” process-based project management approach used by both the private and public sectors to improve their organisational capability and efficiency across a range of areas including business change, construction, I.T, mergers and acquisitions. This online training package has been developed as a cost saving and time effective training solution for both individuals and organisations.
What Does the Package Include?
The Foundation Certificate has been expertly created to teach professional project managers the basic methodology of the Prince2® process and familiarise them with the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes with a view to using the framework within their own projects. The Practitioner Certificate builds on this knowledge to teach the actual uses of principles, themes and processes in a variety of situations using case studies.
How Does It Work?
All learning takes place online, giving individuals the freedom to study in their own time and businesses the flexibility to deliver training as and when they need to. There are no deadlines to meet or live class to attend, so learners are free to progress at their own pace and revisit learning as and when they need to.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work at your own pace through the modules of both courses towards ultimately achieving practitioner status with Prince2®.
Prince2® Foundation Certificate
- Start with an introduction to the course incorporating information on exams and the course flow.
- Next take a look at what a project is, what Prince2® is and crucially, what Prince2® is not.
- In the Controlled Start section, find out about project mandate, the pre-project stage and the initiation stage.
- Get to grips with business case and the benefits review plan.
- In the Organisation Theme module learn about stakeholders and roles and responsibilities.
- Find out about management stages and progress controls in Progress Theme.
- In Change Theme, learn about change definitions.
- Controlled Middle teaches you about controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary (SB) and directing a project.
- The Risk Theme module introduces the recommended risk management procedure, risk management strategy and register and risk tolerance and risk appetite.
- Learn about levels of plans and planning approach within Plans Theme.
- Quality Theme covers project assurance v quality assurance, quality review technique, quality planning, control and assurance, project product aspect and description and quality register and management strategy.
- Find out about the process of closing a project process.
- The Course Material module contains a useful glossary, syllabus and sample exam paper.
Prince2® Practitioner Certificate
- Begin with the course content flow and overview featuring project and Prince2® structure and customer/supplier context.
- In Pre-Project, find out about the mandate, starting up a project (SU) process and directing a project process.
- Learn about the initiating a project (IP) process over two parts.
- Move on to managing a stage boundary (SB) process and directing a project (DP) process.
- Explore subsequent delivery stages including controlling a stage process, managing product delivery process and directing a project.
- In Final Delivery Stage, learn about controlling a stage and managing product delivery processes, closing a project (CP) process and directing a project (DP) process.
- Learn about tailoring Prince2® to the project environment and product-based planning.
- Discover the benefits review plan, business case, checkpoint report, communication management strategy, configuration item record and configuration management strategy.
- Progress to daily log, end project report, end stage report, exception report and highlight report.
- Get confident with issue register, issue report, lessons log and lessons report.
- Learn about outline business case, plan, product description, product status account, project brief, project initiation documentation and project product description.
- Find out what you need to know about quality management strategy, quality register, risk management strategy, risk management and work package.
- The final section contains a handy glossary, syllabus and sample exam paper.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Not only does signing up for the Prince2® Foundation and Practitioner Certificate in Project Management Package represent the best value way to study, it also provides a clear path to Prince2® expertise.
- This package is the ideal one-stop Prince2® training solution for both individuals who want to boost their career prospects in project management and businesses who wish to develop their employees’ skills.
- Learning can take place on all internet-enabled devices, 24/7.
- The course resources provide a quick and easy aid to the study process.
- Modules are designed to be intuitive and engaging, making it easy to access learning in your spare time.
- The use of case studies based on real life scenarios give the course content the practical element needed to be applied to the world of work.
- With no deadlines to meet or weekly class to attend, getting to practitioner level is achievable for people with busy schedules.
- Gaining foundation and ultimately practitioner certification with Prince2® is a career enhancing move that could lead to promotions and a wide range of new opportunities within the rewarding field of project management.
Become the complete package when it comes to Prince2® by signing up to the Prince2® Foundation and Practitioner Certificate in Project Management today.
- Introduction to the course
- Controlled Start
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Progress Theme
- Change Theme
- Controlled Middle
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Controlled Close
- Course Material
- Introduction to the course
- Initiation Stage
- Subsequent Delivery Stages
- Final Delivery Stage
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the Project Environment
- Product Based Planning
- Product Description Outlines
- Course Material
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android